Thursday, April 19, 2012

Toast Stamp Burgers

If you have a finicky preschooler (sort of redundant, eh?) I think you may feel like the Mega Millions jackpot winner once you've discovered toast stamps (okay maybe that is a bit over the top but seriously dinnertime can be such Groundhogs Day the movie type experience)! My finicky four year old eats meat and she eats bread but for some bizarre reason not together (aka a hamburger). Yesterday, I had the idea to use a toast stamp on the bread to make the burger more enticing .... And it worked !


We have two stamps- a Bonjour with the Eiffel Tower and a bunny, but I am considering ordering a couple more from Amazon- maybe this adorable Tic Tac Toe one http://www.amazon.com/Tic-Tac-Toast-Bread-Stamper/dp/B0017QONZE ! I also had to include one of her devouring her burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment