Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Addicted to Cookie Butter

I am seriously going to have to stop buying Trader Joe's Cookie Butter. Ever since I first tried it, I have been dying to experiment with it. A new favorite snack of my four year old is dipping apple slices into cookie butter (it is really good and you feel a little less mom guilt since they are also eating fruit :). 


Today, I was craving something sweet and made 


Cookie Butter Almost S'more


Ingredients:
Cookie Butter (does contain wheat and soy)
Graham crackers
Non-dairy chocolate chips (I love the Enjoy Life brand, which are dairy, nut and soy free)


Directions:
Spread the cookie butter on a graham cracker. Top with Enjoy Life mini chips. It was great cold, but also super yummy zapped in the microwave. 


I'd bet some marshmallow or banana on top would be yummy, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment